1) Melissa and Doug Grocery Basket: Imaginative play is a big hit with the boys and lots of fun for active little minds. Playing shop is one our favourites and this little set with its own little basket would be a great addition to the family grocery store
2) A Treasury of Five Minute Stories: We always try and share a bedtime story every night before bed and this book is packed with some of my childhood favourites that i would love to share with the boys.
3) Thomas and Friends Walkie Talkie: Both the boys are huge Thomas fans and am sure they would have lots of fun with these talking to each other from different rooms.
4) Thomas and Friends Ravensburger Thomas Night Work, 60 pc Glow in the Dark Puzzle: I am a big believer in educational toys and i love that the boys will still and work out how to complete puzzles. I like to try and challenge them and this 60 piece puzzle not only features Thomas and Friends but glows in the dark too.
5) Pirate Pursuit Game: Board games are another big hit with the boys and we all love sitting together as a family playing a game. As the boys are so close in age they tend to like similar things and pirates are a current hit. This game looks different to any we current have and the wind up Galleon looks like a great idea.
6) Brio Monorail Airport Set: Our train set is one of the only toys that seems to be played everyday. So we are always looking for additions to our set. The Monorail Airport set will add a new dimension to our play and the youngest will especially like the lift set and plane.
7) Teksta Kitty: My eldest has become rather found of one of the robotic friends that they have at nursery and i think that Kitty would be a welcome addition to the household. Not only is Kitty super cute but i am sure we could have lots of fun training her how to perform and is the next best thing to a real Kitty.