Little Mans and Tiny Mans bags:
The boys definitely like to make a statement with their bags from their favourite characters to different colours and sizes.
I always pack the boys bags with a
- Change of clothing in case of spillages and accidents
- Drinks bottle
- Baby wipes ( perfect for a multitude of sins especially with little boys)
It doesn't stop there as the boys like to add their own bits and pieces to the bags (these two little men love their little treasures) this was today's collection:
- A wooden train: these are often the toy of choice at the minute
- Peppa Pig mobile: all important these days!
- A purse and a pot of pretend money - ice creams on you today boys?
- And of course a shuttle....!
The boys also love helping with the shopping and will happily carry items home from the supermarket
The baby's bag: (Also known as The Family Bag)
Although this bag has clocked up some air and sea miles (cruising with us last summer) more often that not I can be found carrying my Pink Lining blooming gorgeous bag, not only is it blooming gorgeous its a perfect size for the newest addition and a change of clothes for tiny man and other bits and piece to get us through a family day out.
The Family Bag:
- The baby's essentials; nappies, nappy sacks changing mat ,several changes of clothing, wipes, Muslim cloths, and bibs. I always carry a plastic bag for any wet or soiled clothing
- A change of clothes for tiny man although he is potty trained I liked to be prepared in case of an accident. Again the plastic bag comes in handy.
Random but handy:
- Spoons, straws and money
- Travel sized sun cream and sun hats
This is our entry into the Pink Lining Ambassador search